Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Day At Wally World

I had to get a couple of my meds refilled so we left for the closest Walmart which was about 32 miles away. Figured we do some grocery shopping while we were there.
Well whereas the Walmart was right on route 111 I saw no reason to bring the GPS. Yup, we wandered aimlessly looking for Walmart without luck. Had to call the store only to find out that we were within three blocks of our destination.
Yea right, seems that Walmart is not on Route 111 but one block back from the road and hidden from view.
We finally found it and I dropped off my meds for refills and was told it would be a two hour wait......WHAT!!!

Time for lunch so we went to an In & Out Burger. Burger was ok, but the fries were the best!!

Back to Walmart, we did our grocery shopping after killing time. Two hours had passed so I went to the pharmacy and was told it would be another forty five minutes......WHAT!!

Told them I had waited the two hours and now my ice cream was melting, ten minutes later we were on our way. So by the time we got back to camp it was 4:00 and the day was done. I need better drugs!!!!!!!!

No comments: