I was told to put some kind of screening around the engine to keep stones from kicking up and hitting the rear radiator. It was a bit of a pain but I was able to close the openings.The chassis batteries were six years old and still holding a charge but because of their age, I didn't want to take any chances. So I installed two new batteries. The six house batteries were replaced about six months ago.
Also replaced the slide toppers on the drivers side because they were really beginning to show signs of wear. Toppers on the passengers side weren't as bad and can wait till next year.
What should be my last fix, will be to replace the charge relay for the house and chassis batteries, with this new relay. The old relay failed some time ago and the batteries weren't be charged by the alternator while driving. I never noticed because my solar panels would keep the batteries up as long as the sun was out.
I know that it seems like a lot of stuff to do but the coach is 6 years old and things are beginning to require replacement parts. Nothing last forever.