Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sandy Is On Her Way

Well.........we as well as a lot of others are watching this storm, I realize that we can move but I doubt that we can move far enough to avoid the storm altogether.
I knew I shouldn't have wash the coach.
With the storm coming, I thought it best to head up to town for those much needed essentials.
 So while Joyce milled around.
I got right to the important stuff like Woopie Pies and Apple Crumb Pie. The other stuff is ingredients that Joyce bought to make Cheddar Seasoned Pretzels.
 On our way back to the Jeep, I spotted this odd looking bus so I had to check it out. The bus is a German Tour bus. I spoke to the driver who is German and he told me that the bus stays in the us and is used to take the "German Dignitaries" around sight seeing.
Cool bus.....German Engineering!!!

No comments: