Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh No, It Didn't Rain

We were expecting rain today and there was hope that I would have a day off from the track. As luck would have it, the rain stopped as soon as I stepped into the coach but Joyce already had rain gear out for me in case it rained.

The track is only down the street so I gave in. But first it's important to stretch so I tried but things don't bend like they use to.

There are stations located around the track. These stations offer different ways to hurt yourself. Here I am working out on the balance beam, you should have seen my dismount!
Just in time, my ham strings were beginning to tighten up. Time to stretch.
Oops!
This is great for working on the old six pack.
Last but not least, this is where you totally blow your shoulders out.
So we completed one lap of the track and tomorrow we are going to go for two again. Stay tuned and you may notice that we may begin looking younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great and lots of fun to read!

Paul and Joyce said...

We are really glad you enjoy it. I try to put a little humor in some of the post even if it's at my expense. Lifes too short and we don't laugh enough!