Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Got Carded In Texas

We went out for dinner tonight at Applebees because they were the only restaurant around that had Fish & Chips that wasn't Catfish.
Figured I would have a drink but it wasn't that easy. Seems that Applebees is in a dry county.
In order to get a drink, I had to show my drivers license so they were sure that I was at least 21 ........ yea right! Next I had to fill out a form listing my name and address so I could get what they call a membership card.
Once that was all done, they issued my the card below and I was cleared to get drunk.
Hey, now I'm a full fledged member of the Texas drinking club and this card can be used in any of the dry counties that serve liquor.

No comments: