Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Little Or No Internet Service

Right now we are in Stewart BC and have very bad internet. I have a lot to post for the last week so stay tuned. Probably won't be able to update for another 3-4 days.


I can say that we are having a great time and seeing soooo much.


Thanks Jack.....Alaska is all you said it was and more. You have to do it again, but from the road this time.

2 comments:

CKHDalaska2008 said...

I happened across your blog as I was looking at blogs for Alaska, we did it in 2008. I am saving yours to read more later-I love this stuff. we had so much fun on our trips-and hope you continue to do so also! we look forward in 20 years to retiring and doing what your doing! we love to travel! Enjoy your trip back, and be safe! and if you come through Rochester mn say HI! thanks for sharing. safe travels! Chris

Paul and Joyce said...

Thanks Chris, nice to hear from followers.