Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We Are Finished Here

Today was a productive day. We got a call at 10:30 to go to bay 39. They put the coach up on the lift and replace our one bad jack, then cleaned the rest of the jacks. We then went back to our site to do lunch. I was detailing the coach after lunch, it needed a good cleaning.
Just as I was finishing, we got a call to bring the coach in to bay 32 to complete the repairs I had listed. There are so many people here that they are working overtime to help reduce the load.
I had to have a shade, and a switch replaced. I also lost the heat to my rear view mirrors and that was just the wire that came unplugged.
So we were lucky to get everything done in one day. We will be heading out in the morning to our new destination, Savannah Georgia.

No comments: