Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Work Day

Today was a work day for me which started with me being the pool boy.
After doing the pool, I became lawnmower man! The name of the mower......Bad Boy, how appropriate!

Later in the day there was a lot of horse power noise coming from the river so I checked it out. This guy pulled in with his dog. He just did a rescue of a baby Manatee whose mother had died.
The engine, a 383 cubic inch stroker with straight pipes. I figured the poor dog must be deaf.

3 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

When we decide to move back into a house, Anneke would like a pool. I am wondering how much work keeping it up really is.

The dog looks like he really belongs on that air boat.

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

It's sad but lots of Manatees loose their lives because of the boaters. They are so gentle and not being afraid of anything is what is working against them. I was so scared at the very first one I seen. Unique animals they are!!

Evielynne
http://rvtravelingpets.blogspot.com

Donald said...

You look good on the mower hehe