Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Still Here

Wow, I have been so busy I have forgotten to post. I received the Cradlepoint router and had o send it back the same day. It was defective from the factory, just my luck!

We have also been toying with the idea of getting a new coach but believe it or not, we are having problems finding a deal. We really like the Tiffin Phaeton 36 footer, but not able to find a 25% off retail deal. Just my luck again!!!

Mac's health is failing and the Vet says he may have a less than a month. He still has his good days when you'd think there was nothing wrong with him so we are staying close to home with him.

Joyce went back to work today to make us some gas money for our upcoming departure. Well, it's a beautiful day so I guess me and my dog will get out and enjoy the rays.

No comments: