Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting Prepared

In an effort to prepare for our next trip, I have purchased a new Gateway Laptop. Joyce and I will both be able to get online because I also purchased a new Cradlepoint CTR350 wireless router from the 3G Store.
Plus, along with the new Laptop, I was able to get a Canon printer that will scan, print, and copy all for $26.76.

I called four painters to give me an estimate on painting the trim on our home. They all said that they would have the estimate to me by the next day. Two of them gave me their estimate four days later and after six days I still haven't heard from the other two. I can't believe that in these times these people don't seem to have the ambition to present themselves as competent business people. One of them even stated that business is slow but I am still waiting for his quote. Tough to pick someone based on these facts. Maybe I'm just being too critical!

No comments: