Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh yea, I can't begin to tell you how much I miss doing this. The after winter clean-up. I'm ready to load up the coach and head out again.
I fixed the wall yesterday but noticed that the overhang on this section wasn't right. Could the wall have shrunk???
We received a call from the Vet this afternoon. She had the results of Mac's latest blood test, which was better than we expected. It seems that he is adjusting to the Kidney failure and his body is hydrating more than normal. According to the Vet, this is a good thing. Based on the blood work results he may have up to two months to live but the main thing is that he is not in any pain, but he does sleep a lot. Oh well, he has had a good life.
I am waiting for a couple of estimates for painting the trim on the house, and next week I have a carpenter coming to do an exterior door replacement, and a new counter top in the master bath. Wow, I remember when I use to do all that stuff myself. Now that I'm retired, I don't have time, go figure!!!!

No comments: