Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The First Leg Of Our Trip To Alaska

We are in upstate New York on Lake Oneida for a couple of days.

Our friends Mark and Janice were gracious enough to let us use there site at the lake. Casey likes this because she can go swimming.

From here we will be traveling to Ontario to visit some other friends. We are giving ourselves a month to get to Dawson Creek B.C..

I have been trying to upload some pictures but the blog seems to be locking up every time I try to load them. I am also having problems trying to lock in on our Sats for Dish. Guess it's just not my day.


I found that my browser was having problems uploading so changed to Firefox.

 Casey taking a dip.

No comments: