Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ready To Head Out Of Here

I went to the doctors Tuesday to have him check my hand and he decided to remove the stitches. He originally wanted to wait two weeks to insure that it would heal good.

But nooooo, the bozo removed the stitches after one week and two hours later I went to open the car door and the incision tore open. His office was closed and no way was I going to the ER and wait hours. I taped the crap out of it till the bleeding stopped and called it a day.

I called the doctor the next day but he was at his other office a couple of towns away. He called me back and said to see him Thursday morning. Well...knowing that he wouldn't be able to restitch it after two days because of scabbing I asked him why I should bother coming in. He just wanted to admire his work and charge my insurance for another visit. No way was I going back to that jerk, and to think he had a four out of five rating on the Internet.

Anyways, we will be on the road either Sunday or Monday and on our way out west for new adventures.

A Snippet for Earth Day.....
Only when the last tree has died,
and the river been poisoned,
and the last fish been caught will
we realize we cannot eat money.

(Cree Indian Proverb)

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Sadly, it does seem that for many doctors, the most important thing is to get that next billing session. Hope your hand gets better soon:)