Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Friends

There was a local FMCA chapter at the campground for the past few days and we were surprised to get a knock on our door the other day from one of the chapter members.

As I opened the door, the gentleman put his hand out to shake but said he wanted to make sure he didn't grab the hand I had the surgery on. His comment on my hand was a surprise because I thought, "how did he know about my hand surgery"?

Well......it turned out that the gentleman, Jim Spain, was a follower of our Blog. He knew we were in the campground and wanted to stop by to meet us. It was nice having him visit and chat with Joyce and I about places we've traveled to. After he left, I kicked myself for not getting a picture of his visit with us.

It's always nice to meet new friends as we travel, and it's really special when we meet people that follow our Blog. Thanks for stopping in Jim, and we hope to run into you again.

Safe Travels!

No comments: