Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Heading Home From Alaska, My Last Post.

We are working our way back home slowly. We are now in Kansas and will probably total over 15,000 miles by the time we get back to Florida.

Alaska had some of the most beautiful sights we had ever seen. We would also like to do it again but on our own so we can travel at our own speed and spend more time in the best places.

It was also very time consuming doing the blog. After a day of driving and limited internet service, I found myself playing catch up only to fall days behind with my post. It is too much work to post for only three views per day. I guess that most people would rather do Facebook.
So, after seven years of posting our travels and more than 10,000 pictures of what we saw, I have decided to call this my last post. 

I do want to thank all the people that enjoyed our travels and sent nice comments. All I can say is get out there if you can and see the beauty that our country has to hold. It has been a great journey!


2 comments:

Vic said...

Well, your pictures and posts have been beautiful and I have enjoyed seeing them on here and also on FB. Looks like you need to get yourself a Facebook account now Dad!!!! :) Lots of love, see you soon!!!

Diane and Rich said...

We have enjoyed your posts and have followed your blog for a number of years now. Always enjoyed the many pictures you shared.