Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh No!

Well just when I figured our luck was getting better, I pick up the camera bag and it happened!

The bag caught on the corner of our picnic table, turned upside down and due to an old worn out velcro tab, it opened and dumped the camera on the ground. It wasn't pretty.

The camera hit the concrete pad and bent the lense ring really bad. I did manage to straighten it out and got it to work but.........it died a couple hours later of total lense failure.

So we have to travel about an hour tomorrow to pick up the new camera that I want. So whereas I don't have any pic's to post, I thought you might like this one.

2 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Ouch! Busting my camera, which I have done several times, always makes me very sad:( The only thing that gets me back in good spirits is getting a new one I really want and having fun with it:)

Donna K said...

That's a big Oh NO! Hope you get exactly the camera you want. That's a pretty funny picture you posted tonight - had to look twice!!