Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just Another Sunday

We drove into Mt. Pleasant to do our grocery shopping and have lunch at Whataburger which is directly in front of Walmart.
The place was full of people that must have just got out of church. We normally try not to eat in the burger joints but I just have to give in on these special occasions.

After coming home and unpacking the groceries, I figured it was time to have my knee looked at by a doctor. I have had water on my right knee for about three weeks but it really hasn't bothered me.
This morning I noticed that the swelling was worse and the knee was a bit warm so off to the new hospital to have it drained.
The whole ordeal of signing in, draining 30cc's of fluid, giving me a cortisone shot, and signing out, took exactly one hour. I was impressed for a small country hospital.

No comments: