Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Walmart

We are on the last leg of our run to Florida and heading for our last Walmart ,thank you very much!!
But 20 miles from at exit we came up on the mother of all traffic jambs. We crawled along for about two hours before things broke up.

So we finally made it to our LAST Wally World and were guided by their security vehicle to their designated overnight parking area. I remember counting 10 or 11 RV's.
Here we are in our own little corner.
And we also had or very own Palm trees for that tropical feeling. Yes, it was raining!

We headed out in the morning and arrived at Blue Springs State Park around 3:00.

I was a bit disappointed because I was with the understanding that the site would have full hookups. But after spending ten minutes maneuvering the coach into a very tight spot, I was surprised to find no sewerage hookup. My tanks are nearly full and I didn't dump on the way in. We are here for two weeks so I am going to see if I can get some of the branches trimmed so after dumping my tanks, I can get back in easier.

We strolled down to see the Manatees, they are awesome to watch in the water. So large yet so graceful in their movements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your having a good time your neighbors say hi and Happy New Year We wish we were there with you it's snowing again and its cood LoL Must be nice to be warm Dennis

Vic said...

They are soooo big. Meme and Pepe send me a picture of Ariel once you see her. Love Brooke