Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bad Knee

As you may know I had my right knee drained of fluid back in Oct.. Well I had to have it drained again a couple of days ago. The problem was it should have been wrapped after the first draining so the fluid wouldn't return during the healing process, it wasn't wrapped.
Help my friend Ken winterize his motorhome last night and I guess I shouldn't have because by bed time, the knee was swollen and hurt to the touch. Didn't get much sleep but it does feel better this morning.

As for the septic system "D" box replacement, it is done and the inspector is due today, then the hole can be filled in. Things are finally getting done.

No comments: