Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blizzard Warning

I started the coach to move it to the driveway before the storm got here. I had three jacks frozen to the ground and had to be pried loose with a shovel. Then when I put her into drive to move it, the coach wouldn't budge. I then tried reverse and she broke loose.
Apparently the brakes froze to the rotors and drums. Anyways, I got her parked in the driveway which is a good thing because the snow from the storm is going to be around for a while and I would have been stuck in that field till spring.

No comments: