Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do The Clean-up

Now that we are home we have to do the house chores as well as empty the coach of those items that will freeze.
Joyce and I worked on cleaning up all the leaves in the yard, took us two days to complete. We have been cleaning the coach off and on for the last week. Joyce has been bagging the can goods, etc. while I have been washing the outside and getting ready to winterize all the water lines.
Seems like an awful lot of work for such a short amount of time, we are only home for six more weeks before we head out for the winter.

I am installing a flat panel TV in one of the storage compartments. I made a bracket that will allow me to fold the TV up out of the way for travel. I will post some pictures after I get done with the installation. I am also adding a tube to store my sewage hose in because I hate having it in the water bay.
I'm trying to hurry and get these projects done before it gets really cold.

No comments: