Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Still Raining

Yup, it's still raining. They say we MAY see some sun by the weekend but I don't believe it anymore.

I have been working on loading the remaining stuff into the coach, and adjusting the storage compartment doors to close a little tighter. Whereas the coach was driven from Alabama to New Hampshire in the rain, I wasn't surprised to find three compartments wet. The flaps at thr rear wheels don't cover the wide of the rear tires 100%. This drives the water right at the base of the rear storage compartment doors.

This is something that I would rather fix myself because I don't want to wait weeks for the dealer to do it. I will only bring it in if I have something that requires a major repair.

We will be dog sitting for some friends this weekend while they fly to Florida to pick up their Phaeton that they just purchased from Lazy Days. Then we will be heading out for Vermont for the July 4th weekend with them and our other friends down the street. Should be a fun weekend.

No comments: