Now for some Fathers Day Quotes!
- He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew
- One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. ~Bill Cosby
- Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name. ~William Wordsworth
- Henry James once defined life as that predicament which precedes death, and certainly nobody owes you a debt of honor or gratitude for getting him into that predicament. But a child does owe his father a debt, if Dad, having gotten him into this peck of trouble, takes off his coat and buckles down to the job of showing his son how best to crash through it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. ~Enid Bagnold