Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

City of Mexico Beach, Florida

The beach is only a minute down the rode so we took a ride to the beach to see if we could find some shells.
We all went to the beach to find shells and boy did we find shells! The beach is paved with shells.
Someone was cleaning fish on the dock, and these Pelicans where waiting for left-overs.

3 comments:

LISA said...

love the pix off the new camera, brooke likes the one of mac on the beach. hope you bring me home some "real" beads talk to you soon.......lisa

Sue said...

Hi Miss Joyce and hubby Paul Great Pics. I miss you already. I would have wrote sooner but my stupied husband kept deleting the address when Kelly sent it me. What are you going to do. I have to keep him now we have been married to long!! Enjoy I will talk to soon. Love Sue

Vic said...

Mac looks like he is loving the beach!