It took me a day to get over the shock........I have been trying to get a hold of the buyer for our home to see if he wanted to move the closing date to next Monday the 21st.
The buyer had been pushing for an earlier date because he and his future wife are living with her mother and want to get out ASAP.
Anyways, after numerous attempts by me and my realtor to get in touch with them, I finally received an e-mail from him on Monday stating that he will call me and they were looking forward to meeting us.
Yesterday morning I received a call from our Realtor with the news that the buyers bank has refused financing. Don't know for sure what caused the bank to change their mind but because he lost financing, we have to refund the deposit.
So here we are with no furniture and an empty house.....but we still have each other and a very clean home.
Might as well enjoy a nice romantic warming fire.