Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanks Disney!

Well, thanks to the thousands of people at Disney, I have what I believe to be the newest strain of the flu.
Joyce says it's just a cold but I never get JUST a cold, I always get strange virus's that last for weeks.

The weather is cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain. We have been taking Casey to a dog park that's only a couple miles away.

So, I've got to get off my butt and try to shake this cold. See ya!

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Good luck. I guess that is one big downside to working at a place with so many people-exposure to all those germs.