We have checked the weather forecast in the areas we plan on traveling and it's colder. I want warm weather and not willing to spend money on fuel to go to a colder climate. So....we may be here for another week.
Back home we have a buyer for our home but we have been going back and forth on defining the minor details. If everything works out, we will close the deal when we get home at the end of April. We really hope this will work out and we can move on, I guess it will happen if it's meant to be.
We have been looking at homes in the Villages while we are here, there is soooo much to do at the Villages. If we were to move here, we would travel in the summer to the northern states.
Casey has a hot spot at the base of her tail so we have to take a ride and get some stuff for her, and some cold drugs for me.