Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Beat Goes On

As I continued with my project to improve storage in the coach, I made some hangers to store the coach ladder so its up out of the way. I also attached some hooks to the compartment wall as seen to the left in this pic, so I could hang the wash wand and brush. This really opened up a lot of floor space. Now we have room for more junk.In my war against the elements, I knew the roof on the gazebo was in need of a good cleaning. My son-in-law has a power washer so it was time to get wet. I am really getting tired of climbing ladders. This is what it looked like with mildew growing all over the roof.
Here's the after shot, hopefully this will last for a while.

No comments: