Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Job Done, I Hope

It's warm but raining today so it's a good day to work on the Jeep and replace the water pump. I was surprised at how easy the job went, I only banged up two knuckles.
The tough part was scraping out the old gasket and getting the mating surface clean. Didn't want any leaks after getting everything back together.
Out with the old pump.
And in with the new.
I just finished flushing out the system, when it cools down I'll drain and refill with fresh antifreeze. I hope the Jeep is happy for a while.

No comments: