Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time To Check In

It's been a while since I posted, wow time flies. Not to much to report, I have been working on finish waxing the coach. I do a little everyday and should be done by the beginning of next week.

Joyce had surgery on her right eye today so now it's just a matter of doing eye drops for the next three weeks. Already she can see things at a distance better.

I have been working with the pup to get her to walk without pulling. We go to a large parking lot everyday and practice for an hour. She is improving but still has a ways to go.

Well, I don't want to bore you to death so I'll say goodnight for now.

No comments: