Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Jeep Is Back In The Garage For Repairs

Two days ago I found an oil leak under the front of the Jeep and after cleaning all the oil off of everything, I discovered that it was steering pump fluid that was dripping down from the end of the steering box.
This shot shows where the steering column goes into the steering box, and the fluid is running out here. Looks like all the seals on the Jeep are drying up from old age....wow, I can relate to that!
So I took her back to the garage so I could give the mechanic some more money that I could have used for fuel on our trip. Wow, at this rate I may never get out of Massachusetts.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I would love to be in Massachusetts this time of year!