Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Catching Up

We are about 95% done with our unpacking. I put some plywood down up in the attic so we could store what we wanted to save. That's the problem, little storage area in the house but we don't need all that stuff anymore.

My yellow Jeep Wrangler is sick, had to replace the alternator and belt then when I went to do a test drive, I blew a break line........brake fluid all over my driveway, AHHHH!

Had to walk away for now but I think it's time to sell my favorite vehicle.

On the exciting side....we have a big launch coming up at the Cape. We get perfect views from our back yard. Check this out......(click here). This baby is going to shake the house for sure.

Joyce has been wanting a golf cart for the longest time but I didn't want just a regular cart, I wanted one that looks bad. I am in my second childhood. It should be delivered late this week, will post pic's.

No comments: