Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

On the Move From Maine to Vermont

We said goodbye to our friends Don and Lucy and headed out from Maine along route 2 to Vermont.
Oh yea, before we left Maine, we went to the New Balance factory store so Joyce could get some new sneakers. I spotted these running shoes and had to try them on.....soooo comfortable I had to have them. Joyce doesn't like the color, what do you think?
Along the way we always seem to come upon unusual things like this phone that stood about 15 feet high.

This is the plaque mounted on the phone.
Joyce took this picture of a Maine classic!

We stopped to have lunch in the parking lot of Santa's Village, this place has been here since I was a kid.

For those of you that recall when I had fluid on my right knee........I now have the left knee looking ugly. I don't have time for surgery now so will try to hold off as long as I can.

No comments: