Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another Project Done

We have a small sink and cabinet in the bedroom of the coach. Joyce was putting all her makeup stuff around the sink and asked if I could put a shelf in. I figured that because the area was so small I wanted to use something that didn't stand out or create a dark area so I decided that glass was the way to go.



Using cardboard, I came up with a curve that worked best. Had the glass cut for $24.00. Whereas the glass is 1/4", it fit into the routered groove in the back splash so I ran a bead of silicone adhesive in the groove and installed the glass. I tape it the wall to hold it tight overnight.


This morning I gave it the tug test and I couldn't get it to come off the wall so hopefully it will stay there going down the road. Joyce is happy again!
A little better organized for when we are parked for a while.

3 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Looks good, now for the road "tug" test:)

Paul and Joyce said...

Well if it cracks, I'll change to 1/4" plexiglass.

Karen and Al said...

Great idea. If it sticks, I might have to try it.