Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Worse Is Over

These are the teeth, circled in red. The one in the middle is broken in the back and will be removed. The teeth on either side will be ground down to a post to support a three tooth bridge that will cover all three teeth.
Well I made it.......after the Kidney Stones I figured that this will be a piece of cake.



I was wrong......he had a tough time removing the one tooth, came out with some of the jaw bone still attached....Ouch!!! He then stitched it up and installed the temp bridge. Had me bite down and the bridge broke in half. Half hour later another temp bridge made from a tougher substance. So an hour and one half start to finish and I was on my way. Will return in six week for the permanent bridge.

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Yikes! Hope the next visit is a lot smoother:)