Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, October 3, 2011

I Don't Believe It !!!!!!

I just don't understand why these things happen but Saturday I was back in the hospital, this time for Kidney stones. No.....I am NOT making this up.

I have a history of Kidney stones and usually pass a stone once every couple of years but it could have happened some other time.

Anyways, it's been three days and I'm just starting to pass some fragments....OUCH! They gave me Percocet for the pain and it works good but I get the itches while taking it, I just can't win!

And......... Thursday I am scheduled to have a tooth pulled, and the two adjacent teeth prepped for crowns. If I'm still hurting tomorrow because of the stones I may delay the tooth thing.
Could this all be a bad dream?

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

I would not believe it either:( Hope that this too will pass quickly:)