Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fish & Chips

Friday night is fish & chips so we usually try the local places. They gave us these to munch on while we waited for dinner. Powdered hush puppies.

World Famous Dixie Crossroads Seafood.
Joyce had the clam strips.

I ordered the Cod and got more than I really could eat.

We did have a few leftovers

I mowed this lawn at the entrance to the campground yesterday and noticed an area of pretty wild flowers.


Nice huh!

So we parked the Jeep while I did my thing.

And picked flowers for my honey. Joyce likes having fresh flowers in the coach.


1 comment:

Gail and Mike said...

Looks like you 2 are having a great time. Hope you are handling the HOT weather OK. THat's one of the things we love about being here...much cooler than just 10 miles down the road. Happy Travels and Be Safe.
Hugs,
Gail and Mike