Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ramblings

On a recent trip to town, we stopped at Fanning Springs State Park. Within the park was this section of the Fanning Springs bridge that spanned the Suwannee River.

This plaque is attached to the bridge.
Also in the park is this sign about the Gulf Sturgeon.

There are so many of these magnificent Live Oak trees in the area.

The reason to travel to town was to pick up a new water valve for our toilet. The original was leaking during the flush cycle due to a failed water seal. I was able to install a couple of o-rings in the seal area and it seems to be holding but I figured I better purchase a new valve to keep on hand.

I also went up on the roof to check my slide topper awnings for debris.

Actually they looked pretty good except for some staining from the last rain. So while I was up there, I cleaned them and my solar panels. Was my day off and I needed something to do.


No comments: