Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Another Day

Had to drive to town to see a dentist today. Last Friday I broke a tooth and I'm afraid it may not be save.
We found the dentist and all I can say is that it was an experience, I ended up going out the door with no change to the tooth. Seems I have a choice of a root canal and maybe have enough tooth left for a cap but no guarantees. Or leave it for now and hope it last till I get home and see my own dentist, I opted for the latter.

When we got back we had a surprise..........a new neighbor! Actually, one of the workampers asked to be moved back here with us because it's away from the busiest part of the campground.
I thought that it might be fun to swim in the river with Casey. Joyce watched for gators LOL!
And did I mention the bugs here are everywhere. Check out this guy...he was climbing up the tree in front of the coach. Click on the picture for awesome detail.

No comments: