Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Jeep Is Broken.....Oh No!

During our trip I noticed that there was some gear noise in the Jeep that seemed to be coming from the area of the transfer case. I brought it in last week to be checked just before I had my knee surgery figuring that I won't need it for a while.
Just got the call and found out that I had two of the four bearings that were bad in the transfer case. I am having all four bearings replaced, hey I can't complain because she has 137,000 miles showing on the odometer and another 50,000 in towing miles. The old gal still has some life left in her so it's worth having her fixed. Besides........we have had so much fun off roading we don't want to give it up and we can't afford a new Jeep.
On the lighter side, I wanted Casey to experience some of the finer things in life like eating watermelon. Mac, our last dog loved watermelon, I guess all dogs would love the stuff. Here we are sharing some.
Casey wanted her own slice so I just held on to it for her. Mmmmmmm what a treat!

3 comments:

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Great idea for a treat for Casey, ecept maybe the seeds, Our Rigg's just loves chewing up ice cubes, he would prefer them to doggie treats. a lot cheaper too. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

Paul and Joyce said...

I made sure that I got the seedless watermelon and Casey, like Mac, loves ice cubes.

Paul and Joyce said...

Thank you Grant-Grey, I will check out your site.