We are planning on heading out for home (MA.) to visit with the family for Thanksgiving. Our plan was to leave on Saturday the 19th but we are waiting to review the plans for the new home.
It could take up to a month to pull a building permit so we want to make sure that nothing will be held up by us leaving. We have viewed the elevation plans of the home twice and we should hopefully be where we want to be on the design.
We thought we were done on Wednesday but an error was made on the roof line and it has to be corrected.
We are hoping to do the last check tomorrow, but if there are anymore holdups I will not leave until it's corrected. We will be gone till December and I don't want them waiting on us.
Oh man, heading for the cold weather. The only up side to that is getting to snuggle under a bunch of heavy blankets.