Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Along The Coast Of Maine

We took some back roads through Maine and wasted an hour going around in a circle due to a bridge being out. Wouldn't you think they would have made a detour, nope!
We continued to zigzag across the state heading towards Bucksport. We are now between Bucksport and Ellsworth in Balsam Cove Campground situated on 10 mile long Toddy Pond in the town of East Orland.
We have a beautiful site overlooking the water and they took our Passport America card for half price of $20 a night.
The downside is it was a real problem getting into the site and some low hanging branches dragged the passengers side of the coach and ruined my day. I still have to get out of here in two days so I spoke to the grounds keeper and he is going to trim some branches for me. Man-o-man, I should have know better than to get myself into that situation.

No comments: