Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Coon Dog Cemetery

I know, I know...I have already posted on the Coon Dog Cemetery but there may be some viewers that missed it and lets face it, there's not much to do in Red Bay, Alabama.
 If you have a Coon Dog, this is the place to lay your dog to rest. It is the only Coon Dog Cemetery in the world.
It all started on September 4, 1937
 There are a lot of graves. 
I took pic's of some of the head stones.
This was one of the better ones.
Heading back to camp, I passed this place and did a quick reverse.
It looked like one of those nice rustic shots so I took a shot of each side.
For these classics hanging in the back.
The countryside was beautiful but it was time to head out.

No comments: