Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Organizing The Storage Area In The Coach

I hate having to dig through piles of things to get something out of the storage bays. I normally don't pile stuff in there but our outdoor carpet takes up a lot of room and it's a pain to get out.

I noticed that there was an area in the small storage compartment that could handle a shelf to accommodate the carpet. So I constructed a shelf that not only holds the carpet, but has room for other small items.

Now to check those other compartments to see what I can do.

No comments: