Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's Next?

Tomorrow is Father's Day and the realtor is doing an open house at our home. Joyce fine turned the inside of the house while I gave an extra trim to the yard.
I noticed that the lawn tractor was starting a little slow so I figured that I would put the batery on the charger after I finsihed cutting the lawn.

A couple hours of trimming a cutting and I parked the tractor next to the garage to charge the battery. Left it there for a couple hours, checked the voltage and it was fine. The problem is it wouldn't start the tractor, in fact it wouldn't even turn the engine over.

Well, after doing some checking, I found that the engine was seized. Yup, after 21 years of faithful duty, she is dead. My fault!!!!!!!
I checked the oil and she was bone dry.....oh man how could I be so dumb. I can't believe it because she didn't make any noise or show any signs of dying.

Oh well, now I really have to sell the house because I don't want to have to buy another tractor!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you fathers.

No comments: