Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Software For Our Future Trips

Whereas we will both be online during our travels and my free 90 day trial of Norton 360 was running out on the new Gateway, I had to make a decision on what to do for Internet security.
After doing some research, I decided on Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. The program will cover up to three computers and it received a good rating. Hey, it's a Russian company so I figured what the heck!!!

Our Delorme Street Atlas was also becoming outdated so I picked up the 2009 edition. Now we just need to get out and try things out!

Visited my Cardiologist for my yearly Echo Stress Test. To my surprise, things have improved. Seems that my heart runs smoother when I exercise than when I'm at rest, now if I could only get into the exercise thing!

Joyce has Cateracts and has to schedule surgery to have both eyes done, at the time of surgery, she will also have lens' implanted in both eyes to improve her vision and reduce her need for glasses. The bummer is that the insurance doesn't cover the good lens', only the basic ones that will require that she uses glasses.
Oh Well, All I Can Say Is........

No comments: