Quoted From A Fellow Traveler:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th is normally our good luck day but I guess whereas the other days have been good, we would finally have to pay for it.
Well it's happened, the laptop is acting badly since the last windows update and I believe it may have something to do with windows Internet explorer 6.
I have had to start by using the F8 key then picking the last time the system ran OK. I am trying a few things to see if I can fix the problem but I may end up just totally screwing this thing up because I just know enough to be dangerous so keep you fingers crossed for me. .

No comments: